Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The return of Shawn Hunter...again



Remember Shawn? Well do. I love ( present tense) Boy Meets World. Every time there is a rerun on ABC Family I make sure to watch it. I chalk that up to nostalgia but that aside I really do like it. Do you ever wonder what happened to those guys? What is Topanga up to? Did she get super fat like I anticipated she would because you girlfriend was a little on the chunky side. What about Cory? Is he doing adult movies now because he couldn't find any acting job? I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could find this info out but I don't so I will ponder about it instead. Oh back to Shawn ( I guess I should say Rider). He is going to be in Cabin Fever 2. I remember I went to go see the first one ( I know barf right) and I practically fell out of my seat because Shawn Hunter was on the screen all grown up and shit. To my surprise there is going to be sequel.



From ONTD:--------------------------------------------------------------
"Reports of Rider Strong's death in the horror film "Cabin Fever" have been exaggerated. Strong's character, Paul, is alive and well and living in fear of his life in the sequel, "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever."
"Strong is perhaps best known for his role on the ABC series "Boy Meets World," while West's directing credits include "The Roost" and the upcoming "Trigger Man".
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if I could only find out what happened to the cast of STEP BY STEP?

No comments: