Sunday, March 11, 2007

" I'm Gonna Kill Jim Halpert"


Now who would want to hurt poor innocent Jim Halpert? Look at his face! So sweet, So innocent kind of reminds me off a cute little elf waiting to give me some delicious chocolate covered cookies. As much as I love Jim and want to jump his fictitious bones homeboy had it coming (kissing another mans fiance).
Wouldn't you be scared if a man that looked like that threatened your life?

In all seriousness the final minutes leading up to that threat really shocked me. So much that I can't wait to find out what happens with that whole story line. I know its a comedy so I'm sure what every it is will be fan-freaking-tastic. For the time being though I'm having major withdrawals. Just another four weeks to go! What will happen to the hotness that is Jim Halpert?

No comments: