Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is this premature?






Are they trying to give me a heart attack?!

"The creators of Sci Fi Channel's acclaimed space opera are considering ending it after its fourth season, according to studio sources".

Isn't it too soon? I really don't feel like Battlestar has or will deal with all of the possible great story lines they can come up with in the following year. I understand that shows like LOST have an end date planned out. Lost is the kind of show that has too many unanswered questions that if answered would ultimately mean the end of the series. I really hope that the people behind Battlestar are leaking crap like this out in hopes that their fans will start sweating bullets and campaign on behalf of the show to get higher ratings. SCIFI gods if you can hear me please don't take my BSG away so soon!
Full article

No comments: