Monday, March 26, 2007

Don't make fun of me.... they are my gulity pleasure!

I love thought provoking TV but every once in a while I give into shit like this. I know it might be hard to believe that the same girl that loves Battlestar Galactica and Lost watches the mind numbing show called Girls Next Door. I'm not going to pretend like I'm above watching it though. Hell every time I'm flipping the channels and it's on I watch eagerly to see what stupid thing they do next. Its great!
Hugh Hefner's 81st Birthday Party

I used to not be able to tell them apart but after watching a few episodes I quickly labeled them. There is Kendra "The ghetto dumb one", Brigette "the nice smart one" and Holly "the delusional queen bee". I wonder how much longer Hefner has until he kicks the bucket? I give him 7 more years....yeah that sounds about right

Source

No comments: