Tuesday, July 10, 2007

T-Bag Scares Me


You know how there are actors that no matter what you just link them to their TV counterparts? Robert Knepper aka T-bag from Prison Break kind of does that for me. Knepper plays such a convincing spine chilling bad guy that it is hard for me to separate reality from fantasy. OK, so maybe it's not THAT bad, but I once saw a picture of him in a magazine and the article was about his family and life and all I could see was a cold blooded killer. He's that good. I read an online article today that talked about how T-bag was going to get meaner! I don't know if i can handle that!

Article:

T-Bag has played a major part in season one’s main plot and has stirred in a different direction in season as a separate subplot. So far, his crimes include battery, assault, attempted murder, murder, rape, and kidnapping. However, according to Knepper, none of these acts can compare to what’s in store for his character in season three. Driven by his disappointment at failing to have the family he so desired, T-Bag is about to become even meaner.

“I call the writers and asked, ‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ They said, ‘You thought you saw Teddy being a madman before, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet’,” the Prison Break actor said.


SOURCE

No comments: