Tuesday, July 10, 2007

At Least Veronica Mars Can Live On In My DVD Collection

For some reason I have been missing Veronica Mars lately. I think it's time to bust out the season one and two DVDS. I'm excited for season three to come out on DVD. I don't care what anyone says, I thought this season rocked considering that they had to change their format to lure people to watch. Frak the haters.


DVD Release Date: October 23, 2007
Run Time: 900 minutes

DVD Features:

* 20 episodes on six discs
* Pitching Season 4: An in-depth interview with creator Rob Thomas discussing a new direction for the series presented to network executives that picks up years later, with Veronica as a rookie FBI agent
* Going Undercover with Rob Thomas: Thomas walks us through some of the most memorable moments from Season 3
* Webisode gallery with cast interviews and various set tours
* Unaired scenes with introductions by Rob Thomas
* Gag reel

AMAZON LINK

No comments: