Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Would Like TO I/M With John Krasinski


Glamour Magazine recently Im-ed with my (and everyone else's) TV boyfriend John Krasinski

CLAIM TO FAME
The 27-year-old actor plays everyman Jim on The Office and stars in July’s License to Wed. We IM-ed him to see what he looks for in a woman.

5:15:53 P.M.
GLAMOUR: I’m never on IM, so don’t expect funny faces.

5:16:23 P.M.
JOHN: Darn, I love emoticons!

5:16:26 P.M.
JOHN: :-)

5:16:34 P.M.
GLAMOUR: ;-)

5:17:01 P.M.
GLAMOUR: Would you ever date a normal girl like Pam? A girl in a cardigan?

5:17:45 P.M.
JOHN: Yes, please! It’s not about celebrity or not. It’s all about, do you have that *girl in a cardigan* in you. You gotta have that.

5:18:24 P.M.
GLAMOUR: Jim is every girl’s perfect guy. Do you feel like there is pressure to be him? Or are you perfect?

5:18:57 P.M.
JOHN: Oh boy, you set me up!

5:19:33 P.M.
JOHN: But I would say I have a mellow way about me and a spontaneity that is similar to Jim’s.

5:24:26 P.M.
GLAMOUR: You were named one of People magazine’s Sexiest Men Alive. Is that a *velvet* jacket in the photo?

5:25:06 P.M.
JOHN: My God! You have eagle eyes!

SOURCE

No comments: