Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stop playing games with my heart

Will they? Wont they? Tell me so I can A)move on B)Wallow in my misery until I find out.

Maybe this WONT be the end for Battlestar.
May 14, 2007 - Last week, Edward James Olmos was quoted as saying the coming fourth season of Battlestar Galactica was definitely the last one. Now one of Battlestar's executive producers, David Eick, is saying that might not necessarily be the case.

On the SCI FI Channel's website, scifi.com, Eick is quoted as saying, "For those of you who have been paying attention over the years, this is not the first time Eddie has made an announcement about the possibility of the show's end. I promise you that when [executive producer] Ron [Moore] and I make a decision about Galactica's future, we'll let you know."

Besides Olmos's more firm comments, Battlestar actress Katee Sackhoff also said the acclaimed show "might not go anymore" in an interview with iesb.com. And in an interview IGN conducted with Jamie Bamber earlier this year, he also speculated season 4 would likely be the last. At this point it seems that there is a good chance season 4 will be the end for the series, but it's not a certainty, and Eick doesn't want to make an official announcement until they are absolutely sure.
SOURCE

No comments: