Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Poor Pam!


So I set my nifty new DVR to record Conan last night because none other than Jenna Fischer (Pam) was set to appear last night. This morning I got ready to eat my breakfast and watch some Conan and to my surprise she was no where in sight which left me wondering what had happened? Well read ahead.

POP CANDY BLOG
"I've been hearing that Jenna Fischer got hurt recently, and I was wondering if you had heard anything or knew someone to ask ..."

Unfortunately, there's some truth to that rumor. Fischer's rep tells me the Office star "fractured her lower back in four places" in New York Monday after falling down some marble stairs in high heels. Her pal and co-star Angela Kinsey "has been with her the whole time" and her husband, filmmaker/actor James Gunn, has flown to be with her.

He added, "She is expected to make a full recovery and will not miss any time on The Office."
SOURCE

No comments: