Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I know I'm old for this shit but Disney gets me everytime



I was on one of my favorite sites and they had pictures of BEANS from Even Stevens! All I can say is OH.MY.GOD. Poor unfortunate one didn't grow up to be a handsome young man like our beloved Shia. Actually I'm wondering if he is "special" because that would be fucked up of me to talk crap about how ugly he is. Oh well. Moving on.


Now I KNOW I'm too old for High School Musical shit and let me tell you I haven't watched it but bitches at ONTD are obsessed with Disney and I have a 10 year old niece who has Disney on rotation 24 hours a day. Is it just me or is that Zac Efron kid everywhere these days. Disney would NOT approve of this kind of behavior from their actors. I always thought he was gay so maybe this is a cover up because he desperately wants to be straight? The dude has a hot body though. Before you all start calling me a Pedo I have to say that Efron is the same age as my boyfriend so suck it. Wait does that still make me a pedo? I will never post anything about Disney again.....minus Shia oh and Boy Meets World.

No comments: