Thursday, May 3, 2007

Gilmore Girls Cancelled

From Variety

Say goodbye to "Gilmore Girls."
After weeks of talks aimed at bringing the show back for a limited run next season, the CW and Warner Bros. TV have decided to wrap production on the quirky dramedy that focused on fast-talking femmes. Skein, now in its seventh season, will air its final episode May 15.


I don't follow Gilmore Girls but I do watch it every time I flip the channels and it's on. I know there's a lot of people who are going to be sad because I listen to TV GUIDE podcasts every Monday and theres a crap load of letters the peeps at TV Guide receive about Gilmore. Anyway the show is good and had a great run (7 years) hopefully they will do it justice and give it the send off it deserves. They should bring Jesse back right? Too bad Milo Ventimiglia is busy saving the world and shit on HEROES. RIP Gilmore Girls!


SOURCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHOW STILL CAME ON