Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Should I start watching?

Believe it or not I watch A lot of TV. Unfortunately I tend to be kind of busy with little things like school,friends,family and a boyfriend. I don't get to watch everything that is popular or that I hear is good because of lack of time. I have about 7 or so shows that I follow so when I do decide to add another it has to be good. With that said here is a list Tina Fey wrote with reasons why we should watch her show. Her number five reason would make perfect sense for me but I'm in class during The Office so I usually watch the ITUNES version or the TIVO version on my roommates TV.


Reasons to Watch 30 Rock
By star and exec producer Tina Fey

1. Alec Baldwin as a right-wing corporate alpha male is way hotter than a bunch of fake doctors getting it on.

2. Enjoy Kenneth the Page (Jack McBrayer) now before he gets his spin-off, Kenneth: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

3. We strive to have the highest joke-per-minute ratio since 1-800-Dial-a-Joke.

4. At long last, Paul Reubens, Sean Hayes, Will Arnett, Isabella Rossellini, Ghostface Killah, and Elaine Stritch all in one place!

5. You're already watching The Office. Just sit still, for Pete's sake.

SOURCE

No comments: