Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kristin OFFICE Spoilers....

So I take her with a grain of salt but here are some OFFICE spoilers via Kristin from Eonline.
Spoilers from Watch with Kristin

Ginny in Texas: Any hope for Jam? I want them to be together right now!Well, the good news is that I'm hearing Karen will not be in The Office full-time next year (there are whisperings she might be sent to corporate—hurrah!), so all the Scranton stars seem to be aligning for a Jam make-out session. And if you've seen Blades of Glory you know just how hot that second kiss might be. (God bless Jenna Fischer and her slobbery tongue! Funniest part of the flick, if you ask me.)

Christa in Laguna Niguel, California: Any news with The Office? I'm newly hooked!I spoke to Oscar Nuñez at this weekend GLAAD Awards, where the show was nominated for the "Gay Witch Hunt" episode, and he tells me that his character's gay relationship won't be seen again this season. "Maybe next season. For this one I think we're kind of done." As for the rest of the gang? "There'll be some movement of personnel." Like, Karen to corporate? (Yes, I'm going crazy with anticipation of what may be!)

SOURCE

No comments: